Wednesday 6 November 2013 | By: Los Pedroches School


Meet Our New Language Assistant

I’m Clarke and I’m an enthusiastic teacher, musician, and traveler.
I’m a native of Seattle and a graduate of the University of Washington in 
International Studies. I have had a number of teaching experiences, 
including a year living in Chile teaching English and a month in the 
Dominican Republic with students as part of an international learning 
program.
I’m also a jazz pianist and music lover in general. I’m especially excited 
about using music and art to involve and motivate students. 
I also enjoy biking, card and board games, cooking, and just relaxing 
every now and then. I’m currently enjoying living abroad and planning 
on returning to school for further studies in education or linguistics
sometime in the future.

Clarke

0 comments:

Post a Comment